Plano Edge 3700 Crank XL Crankbait Box PLASE503
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development has led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter. Every feature on Plano's new EDGE series is part of a well thought out system to help you be a better angler. With a family of 10 boxes offering both general purpose and specialized storage that fit into the current Plano system, they will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different – they're better in every way possible.
The EDGE™ Crank features the patent-pending Crankbait Catcher™ – a system of silicone pegs that hold crankbaits securely to prevent hook tangles. This is the first crankbait storage solution of its kind and you'll only find it from the fishing experts at Plano! The shallow depth of the EDGE Crank - XL provides extra depth for deep-diving crankbaits.
Also available in a smaller size designed for finesse baits, jerk baits and slim-profile lures.
- Patent-pending Crankbait Catcher™ silicone fingers hold baits securely and prevent hook tangles
- Extra depth to store deep-diving crankbaits tail down to maximize space
- Soft silicone fingers flex to protect finely-tuned finesse baits
- Complete flexibility for storing lures of every shape and size
- 100% open design allows customization and protects expensive baits
- Reconfigures instantly when adding new lures
- Perfect for top water plugs or other large lures
(Tackle not included)